November 17, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Technology Team is at the forefront of web development, consistently delivering exceptional website designs that push the boundaries of creativity and user experience. Our technology team collaborates with both designers and independently to create, maintain, and update websites for clients across diverse industries. Your primary focus will be on developing server-side logic, maintaining the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness. Integration of front-end elements built by your colleagues will also be a key responsibility.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
- Actively participate in overall application life cycle
- Develop in-house projects and provide maintenance/support
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements as necessary
- Collaborate with QA Tester to perform error and stress test scenarios
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with business process owners to aid in the design of solutions
- Contribute to project documentation as required
- Collaborate with Graphics Team to meet design/UI requirements
- Completes projects by coordinating with other departments and following client’s instructions
- Manage work assignments to meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule
- Drive all projects to completion
- Translate business and design goals into usable products
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Accomplish all other duties as assigned
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Experience in PHP frameworks (i.e Laravel, Yii2, or CodeIgniter).
- Strong MySQL knowledge, Database Structure, and understanding of complex queries.
- Strong logic building skills.
- Critical thinker with creative problem solving skills
- Strong organization, planning, and Time Management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, under pressure, and can meet deadlines.
- Experience in Laravel
- Willing to work in Alabang
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits