June 23, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Accounts Team cultivates enduring customer relationships that yield results. They are responsible for identifying opportunities for the company through prospecting, strategy, and customer service.
We require each member of the Accounts Team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use this information to develop strategies, creative solutions, and recommendations, whether on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
With sales as the lifeblood of our company, we’re looking for a dedicated and personable ad executive to develop sales strategies to get clients, conduct sales calls, lead management, and serve as the initial point of contact between the agency and client. The core priority is developing a sound sales strategy, building a sales funnel and pipeline, and addressing clients’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service and sales achievement.
- Own and hit/exceed monthly sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Initiate robust and long-lasting customer relationships
- Process and address customer inquiries and leads from advertising efforts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is a must
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive or as an ad executive
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as a sales or ad executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to work in Alabang
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits