November 23, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Accounts Team cultivates enduring customer relationships that yield results. They are responsible for identifying opportunities for the company through prospecting, strategy, and customer service.
We require each member of the Accounts Team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use this information to develop strategies, creative solutions, and recommendations, whether on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The sales coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Help the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handle urgent calls, emails, meetings, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing milestones.
- Handle leads by phone, email, or mail, and qualifying said leads.
- Input orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, leads, queries, and delivery are handled efficiently.
- Develop and maintain filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Make the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Willing to work in Alabang
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in sales.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Must be able to develop client-focused, differentiated, creative, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits