November 29, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Creative Team designs and executes campaigns that encourage customers to buy our clients’ product or service. They are responsible for creating a consistent brand image for the company through its look, voice, and messaging.
Doing this effectively requires each member of the creative team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use all of this information to develop creative ways to package and present a new message, whether it’s on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
One of the cornerstones in today’s social media environment is the creation and conduct of online ads and campaigns. We’re looking for a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Associate who would be expected to assist in conceptualizing Digital Campaigns given Vinta’s broad range of clients,recommend strategic programs to grow following and sales, providing answers to customer queries through social media platforms related to Client products and services and execute tactics from Digital Marketing campaigns by administering/setting up Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn ads. Key focus is to identify, isolate, attract and interact with targeted virtual communities,
network users, and generate, as well as analyze, trend reports. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. The PPC Associate should have strong customer service skills and must represent a solid understanding of how each social media channel works, how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels, how to analyze historical data , tell the story behind
the numbers, and provide insight. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
● Assist in developing specific, targeted ad campaigns that are consistent with the strategic brief set by the company.
● Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
● Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them
● Make creative suggestions for advert templates
● Understand to support customer inquiries through social media
● Resolve customer inquiries quickly and effectively via social media based on the Scope of work
● Understand Client Products and Services
● Review user reports regarding client products and services
● Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures related to client products and services
● Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions
● Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
● Respond to customer inquiries through social media platform
● Provide feedback on web content reception and ... creative advert templates based on customer queries and page observations to be produced by creative team
● Setup and administer Google & Social Media Ads following the strategy and design provided
● Schedule content posting according to content calendar (Content will be provided by the creative team)
● Analyze and prepare reports on ad performance following templates and guidelines
● Monitor ROI and KPIs
● Keep up to date with market trends and digital media developments
● Accomplish all other duties as assigned.
● Create reports on Ad Campaign Performance.
● Publish and administer content from our Creative Team on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales, for internal as well as client accounts.
● Track and analyze trends, site metrics, google and social media ads, and provide expert recommendations to improve content
● Manage online communities where members are kept positively engaged.
● Manage and set-up Meta Pixel, Google Tag Manager or Insight Tag
● Knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Search Console is a plus.
● Open to fresh graduates and non-bachelor degree holders with demonstrable skills and relevant experience
● Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
● Must have excellent English and Filipino communication skills (spoken and written). Responsive in a timely manner. Communicates in a clear, easy-to-understand way to solve the problem. Adept in understanding and identifying concerns and feelings of others and can shift communication style accordingly while extending patience.
● Has the ability to probe and understand concerns, uncovering root causes and providing the best solutions.
● Has a good understanding of the influence of social media to sales and customer satisfaction. Knows how to engage users and how to use each of the platforms correctly.
● Can recognize the need for change when things are not going according to plans, adapting to improve as well as adapting to meet changes to trends and technology. Has a passion for trying new things.
● Willing to learn the new ways of doing things to remain updated with trends and keep on top of the game.
● Ability to look at numbers and analyze statistics with recommendations to improve the digital campaign's performance.
Having the following skills/qualifications is not a requirement but definitely a plus!
● A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
● Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
● Relevant experience in social media management, social media customer service, social networking, or chat support
● Experience in handling and reading various digital data for analytics and developing sound recommendations for next steps
● Understands online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, blogs, and social media posts
● Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
● Adequate knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
● SEO Optimization: Understand the basic concepts of SEO and optimizing site content.
● Consumer Understanding: Can identify customer intent through understanding the brand and the business(es) being served. Knowledge in coming up with the right placements, keywords, and copy for display ads.
● Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
● Willing to work in Alabang
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits