October 24, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Creative Team designs and executes campaigns that encourage customers to buy our clients’ product or service. They are responsible for creating a consistent brand image for the company through its look, voice, and messaging.
Doing this effectively requires each member of the creative team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use all of this information to develop creative ways to package and present a new message, whether it’s on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
We see Video as the next frontier of storytelling that captivates, connects, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative and competent Multimedia and Video Specialist who can weave compelling stories for brands, using video. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of film techniques, and craft stunning video output that aims to delight its viewers. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the Multimedia and Video Specialist should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into GIFs, video clips, Reels, Stories, Shortform, and Longform videos that connect. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and sensibility depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with the video masterpieces you make, we want to hear from you!
● Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to conceptualise, shoot, edit, and process video
content that meets business goals
● Obtain input from management, ensuring video output meets organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas
accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
● Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and
scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
● Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve video capabilities
● Update and maintain internal databases of copy, ad copy, captions, and longform articles
● Assist in managing social media scheduling for clients
● Supports pre-production, production and post video production for online content.
● Sets up video and lighting, shoots, records audio, mixes and performs related production activities. Acts as a technical and creative
resource assisting staff with video production.
● Suggests technology or content ideas to help staff achieve desired outcomes from video projects.
● Translates audio, video, graphics and digital animation and other digital media content into various distributable formats. Uploads
video projects to servers and online platforms, and publishes HTML and URL links for digital content distribution.
● Manages digital media data. Monitors storage on servers, ensuring adequate storage and performance. Maintains software and
hardware for digital media acquisition, player and editor servers. Creates physical backups of stored content on servers and is
responsible for keeping records of all content available for viewing.
● Maintains multimedia related equipment and software. Performs accessibility training and quality assurance.
● Provides training to individuals or small groups in production equipment and methods.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
● Experience producing video content for digital media channels
● Proven success in producing video content for advertising or marketing campaigns
● Two years of recent experience creating video content using software such as Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and other Adobe products,
QuickTime, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor and Mac OSX.
● Ability to work with non-technical clients and students and translate content into multimedia products in formats including but not
limited to: video, audio, graphics, digital animations, HTML.
● Exceptional skill in editing videos across multiple social media platforms
● Very strong foundational knowledge in effective pre and post production techniques to streamline operations
● A keen eye for detail
● Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
● Proven experience with video editing, with a strong portfolio of work
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Willing to work onsite in Alabang
● 3+ years in professional video editing, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
● Social Management Skills a definite advantage
● Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits