June 23, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Creative Team designs and executes campaigns that encourage customers to buy our clients’ product or service. They are responsible for creating a consistent brand image for the company through its look, voice, and messaging.
Doing this effectively requires each member of the creative team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use all of this information to develop creative ways to package and present a new message, whether it’s on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
We see Copywriting as a vital component of storytelling that captivates, connects, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative and competent Copywriter who can craft compelling stories for brands, on a solid foundation of research. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of efficient research methodologies and can write rockstar copy from the first draft to the final document. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the copywriter should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into copy, articles, and captions that connect. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and voice depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with the narrative you write, we want to hear from you!
- Writing clear and error-free content for client projects that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- Basic Social Media Management and Community Management
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to research and craft compelling and convincing copy that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring copy meets organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve copy capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of copy, ad copy, captions, and longform articles
- Assist in managing social media scheduling for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags
- Very strong foundational knowledge in research
- A keen eye for detail especially in citing sources and attributions
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proven experience with copywriting, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work onsite in Alabang
- 3+ years in professional copywriting, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Social Management Skills a definite advantage
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits