Account Manager - PH
November 23, 2023
We’re looking for passionate and adventurous action-takers to join our pioneer team!
What does Vinta do?
At Vinta, we inspire and delight using technology and human connection. We are vessels towards CHOICE, helping businesses make their customers love them through Software Development, Brand Consultancy, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation.
- Create stories that connect
- Provide tools that simplify
- Deliver the analytics
Our people are at the heart of making this happen and we are fueled by our culture. We are intentional with our people development and cultivate a Servant Leadership approach with our teams. We’re working towards making Vinta the best place to work where people find meaning in what they do.
We are building our team to set the trajectory of what we want to do. If this sounds exciting to you, join us! We want learners, forward thinkers, and leaders to grow with us.
About the Team
The Accounts Team cultivates enduring customer relationships that yield results. They are responsible for identifying opportunities for the company through prospecting, strategy, and customer service.
We require each member of the Accounts Team to possess a deep understanding of the client or organization’s business goals, target audience, values, and vision. Then, they must use this information to develop strategies, creative solutions, and recommendations, whether on ads, emails, websites, billboards, or a product itself.
Our values guide our teams and decisions at Vinta:
- Be Real & Reliable – We approach every situation with authenticity and deliver on our commitments
- Be Curious & Courageous - We embark on journeys toward new experiences, answers, or learning and we face the unknown with courage
- Be Passionate & Perceptive – We have unparalleled drive in what we do and bring thoughtful insight as we go
- Malasakit – We exemplify this Filipino trait of valuing others with compassion, accountability, and ownership, having concern for the greater good
About the role
With excellent customer service as one of the cornerstones of our company, we’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to build profitable and lasting client relationships. The core priorities are: coordinating between clients and our creative team, prepare and adhere to project timelines, deploy and monitor production tasks according to project particulars, and addressing clients’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to grow a pool of loyal customers.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service and sales achievement.
- Own and oversee client projects from start to completion
- Build project management frameworks and timelines, and adhere to the same
- Cultivate and maintain robust and long-lasting customer relationships
- Process and address customer inquiries and concerns as needed in a timely manner
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through updates and constant communication with clients
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift the strategic direction of projects
- Willing to work in Alabang
- BA/BS degree in Management, or equivalent is a must
- Proven account management experience, handling and coordinating client projects
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive multiple projects from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Must be able to develop client-focused, differentiated, creative, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to work in Alabang
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- All other Standard Government Benefits